OARC Home Championships sponsored by Sheila Fleet Entry Form
COMPETITION DATE: SUNDAY 25th JUNE 2023, 10:30am – 3pm
- Our Home competitions are open to all including non OARC members – all entries welcome.
- A provisional timetable can be found here Times are approximate and can change once entries are in and numbers of athletes known. If your chosen track and field events look likely to overlap, all efforts will be made to accommodate both if possible.
- Track events always take priority over field events. A final timetable will be issued once all entries have been received.
- Closing date for new entries is 11:59pm on Monday 19th June 2023. No entries will be
accepted on the day of the competition or after closing date.
STEP 1 – COMPLETE PERSONAL DETAILS
- Complete ALL personal details
- If athletes are members of Scottish Athletics, please quote their SA number.
- If athletes are not members of Scottish Athletics, please put N/A.
- This is different to being a member of Orkney Athletic and Running Club.
STEP 2 – COMPLETE EVENT SELECTION
- Firstly, check age groups & then check the list of events allowed for that age group & the timetable for the day
- Athletes can enter up to a maximum of 3 events.
- If athletes have competed before, their PB (Personal Best) must be entered for their selected events. All results from previous competitions can be found on Power of 10. For sprint events, please use the non wind assisted PB if available. If you are unsure, please enter all the PBs from the ‘Best known performances’ section against the event and we will select the correct one.
- If you do not enter a personal best, the athlete will be seeded in the slowest heat, so please remember to enter them!
STEP 3 – COMPLETE PAYMENT REQUIRED TO ENTER OUR HOME COMPETITIONS
- If entering ONE event, each athlete must pay £5 if a member of Scottish Athletics OR £7 if NOT a Scottish Athletics Member
- If entering TWO OR MORE events, each athlete must pay £10 if a member of Scottish Athletics OR £12 if NOT a Scottish Athletics Member.
- Note: The additional cost of £2 per athlete (NOT per event) for all Non Scottish Athletics (SA) members is new legislation set by Scottish Athletics and is now obligatory at all Scottish Athletics licensed events. If you wish to be a member of Scottish Athletics here is the link to join: https://www.scottishathletics.org.uk/membership/
- Online payments only please and payments must be made at time of entry. Sort Code 80-22-60 Account number 23187767 Account name Orkney Athletic and Running Club. Please put athlete’s name followed by COMP as the reference (e.g. JBloggsCOMP).
Entries will only be accepted when accompanied by correct entry fee payment.
|Age Group||Date of Birth||Available Events|
|Under 11||born on or after 01/09/12 and at least 9 years old on day of competition||75m, 150m, 800m, long jump, high jump, shot put|
|Under 13||born 01/09/10 – 31/08/12||100m, 200m, 800m, 1500m, long jump, high jump, shot put, javelin|
|Under 15||born 01/09/08 – 31/08/10||100m, 200m, 300m, 800m, 1500m, long jump, high jump, shot put, javelin|
|Under 17||born 01/09/06 – 31/08/08||100m, 200m, 300m (Female only), 400m (Male only), 800m, 1500m, long jump, high jump, shot put, javelin|
|Under 20||born 01/01/04 – 31/08/06||100m, 200, 400m, 800m, 1500m, long jump, high jump, shot put, javelin|
|Senior||born on or before 31/12/03||100m, 200m, 400m, 800m, 1500m, 5000m, long jump, high jump, shot put, javelin, 400m Hurdles (Female Only)|
Please note: in accordance with UK Athletics Rules, U13s and U15s cannot enter both 800m and 1500m on the same day. For safety reasons, those wishing to enter javelin MUST have attended some javelin training sessions. If in doubt, email email@example.com.
Competition Entry Form